- Li Yehang is a prolific online essayist and writer. Born in 1971 in Chengdu, he describes himself as primarily a lover of Chinese studies. He studied under calligrapher and poet Ding Lihe, who he credits with a great influence on his work. To date, Li Yehang has published over 400 essays via my1510, and has gained an influential following for his unique approach to religion, philosophy, modern issues and cross-continental intellectual dialogue, for example his use of Buddhist thought to interpret Christian scripture in his series \'Li Yehang reads the Bible\'.破立人生自此初，满天云月霁清虚。百怀渐似潮宗海，双手须推户转枢。一点心珠争璀璨，万千尘马竞模糊，弥天去路宽还窄，信步人寰任卷舒。
Find a text to read or translate
Please, consider donating to support our ongoing operations. All payments firstname.lastname@example.org.
register / login
What can I do here? 我能够做什么呢?
Topicsaesthetics America Beijing books business city life corruption culture development economy education environment family food government history hong kong inequality international internet language law literature marriage media nationalism new generation overseas personal story philosophy protest public service regions relationships religion sexuality society sport taiwan travel urbanism values women work 法律
- julien.leyre on 公立幼儿园只招官二代让教育蒙羞 – Public Kindergarten’s recruitment scandal – English
- julien.leyre on 走进澳洲中部 – Entering Central Australia – English
- paddy.james.35 on 走进澳洲中部 – Entering Central Australia – English
- julien.leyre on 是什么让人感觉“中国人太多”？- Why do people think that “There’s too many Chinese?” – English
- Newsletter #9 – May 2013 | The Marco Polo Project Blog on Terms
- Tricia Muhr on 澳洲在“亚洲世纪”中的位置 – Australia’s Position in the ‘Asian Century’ – English
- Boris Elaiba on 信力建：为什么怕历史？ – Why be afraid of history – Francais
- Newsletter #8 – March 2013 | The Marco Polo Project on Terms
- Marco Polo Project Newsletter #8 | The Marco Polo Project on 我为什么读博士 – Why am I writing a PhD? – English
- February Newsletter – translation workshops | The Marco Polo Project on Privacy
- 身份认证与文化冲突 - Proof of identity and cultural conflict
- 苦逼了就辞职弃学去旅行？After so much effort, will you leave for a trip?
- 武林身体观 - Martial arts conceptions of the body
- 从乌鸦身上找回地主 - Finding the landlord under the crows
- 你也许觉得这是荒芜 - You may see this as a kind of wasteland
- 朱自清的温州 - Zhu Ziqing's Wenzhou - English
- 朱自清的温州 - Le Wenzhou de Zhu Ziqing - francais
- 对话单身－－物欲 - Singles talk about materialism - English
- 武术家赵道新眼中的中国功夫 - Chinese martial arts in the eyes of Zhao Daoxin - English
- “自我”的秘密————从《西游记》到《黑客帝国》- The secret of the self: from "Journey to the West" to "The Matrix"
TranslatorsJulien Leyre, Amy , Shuwen , chica nueva , Vivien Cheng, Lavender , rbcclin , chesterli, Linde XiaoLong, Antoine Roset, Seeyan Lee, Marta Osowiecka, Shengui , Andrea Lim, Simon Huang, Dingkun Wang, Ginny , Paul Kinnock, Chritsopher Bhe, Xianan , Louise LIANG
View all Translators